Keep your food fresh by storing it in natural Eco-friendly waxed cloth wraps. Reduce landfill by doing away with single use plastic cling wrap and switch to these beeswax wraps which can be safely disposed of in your compost bin when it’s time to move them on. But they will last you for years.
Made with organic cotton, organic beeswax, natural jojoba oil and natural tree resin. Each set of Australian Beeswax Food Wraps comes with 3 beeswax wraps.
Australian Beeswax is a natural preservative, so food will last three times longer than storing in a container and FIVE TIMES longer than with plastic wrap.
- Non toxic
- All natural ingredients
- A natural alternative to plastic cling film
- These reusable beeswax food wraps have an expected shelf life of up to 2 years.
- Packaging is made from 100% recycled craft paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- Storing fruit and vegetables, even if they’ve been cut open.
- Wrapping up sandwiches to go.
- Using as food wraps on bowls and even plates as a lid or cover
- Wrapping up and preserving cheese, bread, buns and rolls
- Using as a food wrap over a cup to stop spillage or leakage
Caring for your bees wax wraps
To get the best use out of your bees wax wraps here are some easy steps you can take in their care.
Wash your reusable food wraps with mild soap. Only use cold water.
If needed you can use a very soft sponge or cloth to clean the beeswax wrap.
Using a scourer or anything abrasive is a no-no. You don’t want to scratch or scrape the wax off.
Beeswax wraps should not be used for meat or fish, whether cooked of raw, nor for anything that is too wet.
No heat. Beeswax wraps are not for hot food. So that’s a definite no for use in the microwave or oven.